JOB ID: *NJ_DP_NJ_100309*                               *Datapower SSO
(Single Sign On ) or Security*

 Hi,
    Hope you are doing well !!!

  Here is an urgent requirement from caresoft.* *
 Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
placement

*Looking for : Datapower SSO (Single Sign On ) or Security.*
 **
*Duties and Responsibilities*

   - Would continue to look for another Datapower person just in case… they
   must be at architect level, but be hands – and have excellent Java,
   especially front end.
   - The Datapower candidates need to have worked on features like Single
   Sign On and the Security pieces of accessing websites.
   - Security aspects of Datapower.
   - Has some experience with Plumtree.

Location     :  *Franklin Lakes, NJ (Direct F2F, Only Locals Required) *
Duration     :  *6-12 Months *
Rate          :  *Open*
**
 *Please do mention: *

*Name of the consultant:*
*Contact No:
Email ID:
**Best time to call:
Availability:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
**Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):*
*Employer Details: Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl. send
name and  contact details of sponsoring company):
*
**

 Thanks & Regards
     Ankur Nigam
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
http://www.caresoftinc.com/
Email: ani...@caresoftinc.com,
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience. *