Dear Partners,

Let me know any openings for the available consultants.

*Sl. No.*

*Consultant Name*

*Positions Marketing for*

*Location*

*Relocation*

1

Preeti Kushwaha

SAP  SD

Seattle,Washington

Yes

2

Sreedhar Babu

SAS Programmer (Clinical)

Tampa,FL

Yes

3

Smitha

SAS Programmer (Clinical)

TN

Yes

4

Vamsidhar

Business Analyst/QA Analyst

NJ

Yes

5

Namrata

SAP CRM Consultant

Woburn - MA

No

6

Kunal Agnihotri

SAS Programmer (Clinical)

Chicago,IL

Yes

7

Srinivas Komatlapally

SQL Server Developer

NJ

Yes

8

Bomma Reddy

SQL Server Developer

NJ

Yes

9

Lakshman

Java Dveloper

Alpharetta,,GA

Yes

10

Bharathi Dasar

Dot Net Developer

Plano,TX

Yes

11

Venkat Putta

Business Ojects Developer

Yes

Please feel free to reach me @ *201-378-0609* or email to
s...@9dime.com<p...@prohires.com>

Best Regards,
Sam
Manager-Resource
Nine Dime Technologies, Inc
127 Main Street, 2nd Floor
Hackensack. NJ 07601
201-378-0609

s...@9dime.com

*Disclaimer: *

*This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the
105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will remove
your e-mail address from our future mailings*