Here is a Hot need of Sharepoint Admin and developer .Please letme know if
you have any for the following
Rek details :
Rek 1 :
Position:- Sharepoint 2007 Consultant/Lead Developer
Location:- Groton, CT
Duration:- 12 Months
Responsibilities will include:-
* Performing architecture, design, and code review for solutions pending
deployment to MOSS 2007 environment
* Providing input to the development standards for MOSS 2007 global
environment (15 farms, 20,000 sites, 100,000 users)
* Building Intranet portals and collaboration solutions using MS SharePoint
* Converting existing content, sites, services into SharePoint 2007
* Building features, web parts, workflows for existing SharePoint 2007
* Integrating the portal with other corporate data sources, applications and
knowledge management systems.
* Composite application development
* Expert level knowledge in the administration, configuration and
customization of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 MOSS 2007 and WSS
implementation and deployment experience including creation of custom web
parts using C#.
* Experience in the implementation of SharePoint Collaboration tools
(forums/issues lists. etc.) and ability to seamlessly integrate with other
* Experience working within a structured (iterative models preferred)
development lifecycle & methodology, Systems Integration and Infrastructure
Optimization experience , leveraging documented API's and related
SharePoint Products and Technologies.
* Implementation and integration of SharePoint Reporting Functions
* Implementation and Integration of SharePoint 2007 web content management
services with the ability to take SharePoint beyond "out of the box"
* Experience with customization of WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 site templates and
development of new templates.
* Experience with InfoPath 2007 Forms Design and XML.
* Ability to Architect a technical solution, including detailed
written/visual documentation with strong Analytical and Problem Solving
* Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with end
users and team members.
* Must be self motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines on
multiple projects without frequent supervision.
Technical Knowledge & Skills Required:-
* Must be technically proficient with superior .NET 3.5 and SharePoint 2007
* Highly proficient with Visual Studio 2008 development environment and
* Familiar with SharePoint Designer 2007 site design features, reports, and
* 4-7 years of Microsoft centric application development with at least four
years of .NET (C# 2.0+ / ASP.NET 2.0+) development, and two years
* Strong web development skills (HTML, DHTML, CSS etc.)
* Some level of expertise in following technology areas: SOAP, XML, and SQL
* Ability to use Subversion (as interface to SourceForge) for source code
* Experience with Application Architecture Design, Information Architecture
Definition, Java / J2EE Architectures, LDAP/User Management Systems,
Document Management Systems (e.g. Documentum, Livelink), strong database
skills, Plumtree Portal and Coldfusion a plus.
Position:- Sharepoint 2007 Administrator
Location:- Groton, CT
Duration:- 12 Months
* Administer high availability, reliable and effective Intranet portal
integrations and utilities to support communications, content management,
information delivery and workflow needs.
* Administer existing internet websites and portals by providing various
support functions to the users.
* Minimum 3 years administration of larger IIS .NET web farms
* Administration of larger SharePoint farm experience; experience must
include deployment of custom webparts, templates, Custom List Types and
objects, solution packages and features.
* SharePoint 2007 Administration experience required.
* Administration and troubleshooting of advanced workflow experience
required (SharePoint Workflow)
* Knowledge of C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET
* Administration of 64 bit Windows Server 2003, including IIS
* Administration of 64 bit SQL Server 2005
* Knowledge of and experience administering fault tolerant server farms with
multiple tiers and load balanced
* Must have experience working on high availability farms
* Must have experience working with a strict release management procedure
and generating change control documents.
* Excellent written and verbal communication in English – no exceptions.
With Warm Regards,
Bharti Sharma|Technical Resource Specialist|
FCS Software Solutions,San Jose, CA
Email id :bshar...@fcsltd.com
PH : : 1-800-566-4604 X 871
*Jagmeet S Suri| Sr. Regional Manager| Ext 397 |
Note:.If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at supp...@fcsltd.com , ALSO MENTION THE
EMAIL ID YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at