*Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
Title: SAP HR consultant
Duration: 12 months+
Rate: 60-65/hr
Location: Allegan Michigan
Client: Perrigo Corporation
*Required Skills: *

   - We need a seasoned *SAP HCM (HR)* person that has *multiple full life
   cycle SAP HR implementations from Org structure, Personell Admin, Employee
   Self Services, Manager Self Services, Payroll, Learning mgmt etc..*  T
   - his person would provide *blueprinting capabilities* as well as hands
   on *configuration and security work*.
   - This person should also have *experience with multiple countries and
   languages* as it relates to Employee self services etc.
   - Should have experience with *ECC 6.0, Portals and BW*.
   - *Understands pros and cons or single instance vs. multi instance

Since we don't have an in house *HR expert* we are looking for you that can
*lead the project* but not at SAP America prices.

Thanks & Regards,

Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com