All,

I have 2 very urgent SAP opening in Miami, FL. Both are 6+ month
assignment. Please send me any candidate you have for these positions
with best rate (absolute must) to expedite submissions.

I request you not to call me. I will call you if I needed. This will
help me in submissions.

Requirement 1

Title
ERP/SAP Configurer/Program Analyst (Procurement)

Position Description
This individual will perform functional analysis, technical design, and
testing associated with implementation and support of the SAP SRM
applications, and integration with ECC, CCM, IM, OM, SAP FI/CO, FM, and
legacy systems. The individual will work with project management,
process leads, business analysts, and system users to develop business
processes and solutions.

Responsibilities

*       Assist or develop all relevant purchasing processes in
accordance with SAP ECC and SRM functionality and Clients' business
processes
*       Review Clients' process requirements and suggest further
enhancements and improvements where possible
*       Configure SAP ECC and SRM system settings according to Clients'
business requirement and document all configuration
*       Execute and document Unit, Integration and Parallel Testing
*       Define user Authorization profiles
*       Identify needs for systems development, specify requirements,
and review data requirements for development
*       Develop interface designs to existing legacy systems
*       Develop Business Process Procedures for users of the SAP system
*       Assist in the preparation and validation of end user training
and documentation
*       Assist in identifying data to be cleansed
*       Design and/or revise all relevant purchasing policies and
procedures

Qualifications

*       3 years minimum SAP SRM experience required
*       2 years minimum in SAP SRM configuration experience
*       2 years minimum SAP SRM implementation experience
*       Experience in K-12 or Public Sector preferred
*       Good working knowledge of SRM shopping carts, contracts, Global
Outline Agreements, approval process, bid invitations, SUS, and SRM
sourcing cockpit
*       Documentation of experience in testing and implementation
*       Experience in developing, writing, and/or reviewing business
process procedures
*       Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written
*       Ability to write, revise, and unit test Functional
Specifications is a plus
*       Skill in writing accurate document specifications

Requirement 2

Title
Business Analyst - Financial & Grant Management Consultant

Position Description
This individual will perform functional analysis, technical design, and
testing associated with the implementation and support of the SAP FM and
GM applications. The individual will work with project management,
process leads, business analysts, and system users to develop business
process solutions.

Responsibilities

*       Assist or develop all relevant financial, budget, and Grant
Management processes in accordance with SAP ECC functionality and
Clients' business processes
*       Review Clients' process requirements and suggest further
enhancements and improvements where possible
*       Assists in defining user Authorization profiles
*       Identify needs for systems development, specify requirements,
and review data requirements for development
*       Develop interface designs to existing legacy systems
*       Assist in development of Business Process Procedures for users
of the SAP system
*       Assist in the preparation and validation of end user training
and documentation
*       Assist in identifying data to be cleansed
*       Design and/or revise all relevant financial, budget, and Grants
Management policies and procedures

Qualifications

*       3 years minimum SAP FM and GM experience required
*       K-12 experience desirable
*       Good working knowledge of grants management, finance, workflows,
budgeting, position control, year-end closing, revenue forecasting, and
uploading budget from external sources
*       Documentation of experience in unit testing of functional specs
and implementation
*       Experience in developing, writing, and/or reviewing business
process procedures
*       Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written
*       Skill in writing accurate document specifications
.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Sandeep Jain
Software People Inc.
www.softwarepeople.us
sandeep.j...@softwarepeople.us
Ph: 631-863-0299
Fax: 631-574-3122
Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NYC MWBE, Empire State MWBE