Hi,

Good morning, I hope your doing fine please find the below requirement with
my Tier1 and let me know if you are interested in this opportunity with your
resume and expected pay rate on hourly basis on 1099 or w2……….

SalesForce CRM Technical Lead

Rate: Open,   Job Type: Contract,   Duration: 1 Month CTH,

Number Of Openings: 1,   Location: IOWA

Primary Skills:  Salesforce Dotcom (SFDC)

Com(SFDC) custom project before.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay

Recruiter

*Aclat Inc *

Voice : 847-403-3200

Fax     : 847/577-2568

ajayavar...@aclatinc.net

www.aclatinc.com

Y IM : jas_vishwak

Ajay
Recruiter
Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
ajayavar...@aclatinc.net
www.aclatinc.com
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.