*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Hi*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*Interwoven LiveSite/Site Publisher Consultant*

*Duration: 6-9 months*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

* *

*Note: We need Developers and Architects*

* *

* *Services Requested:     Design/Install/Configure/Implement Interwoven
LiveSite / SitePublisher

 Primary Purpose:          Design/Install/Configure/Implement Interwoven
LiveSite / SitePublisher

*Essential Functions/Responsibilities:*

·        Last year, the AMA migrated its corporate web site from Vignette to
Interwoven's TeamSite.

·        In order to take advantage of improved workflow and
personalization, the AMA would like to utilize Interwoven's LiveSite and

·        The products were purchased with the original purchase from

·        Design an architecture that implements LiveSite and SitePublisher.

·        Migrate the AMA's current corporate web site from TeamSite.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.