Dear Partners,

Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.

Please send resumes to

Position: Senior OBIEE with RPD and ETL (local consultants only)

Location: Pleasanton or San Jose, CA

Duration: 1 year

2 Positions open

When submitting a resume, *please provide references* for *ALL the projects
listed in the resume*. The client is tired of getting FAKE RESUMES from
consultants so this is a must. *All shortlisted resumes should provide
references in ALL PROJECTS LISTED IN THE RESUME, including copies of
certification and Diplomas*. Please don’t send me fake resumes.

Best regards,

*Nikki Teano*

*AB Star Group*

39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305