Am looking for the *Remedy** Developer/ADMIN - MUST Be US citizen or GC and
will not accept H1B ** *
Duration: 3-6 months+
Location: Carlsbad CA
*MUST Be US citizen or GC and will not accept H1B **(PLEASE READ)*
*Prefer local to the region for in person interview. ***
The Remedy Developer will work with internal teams across and external
partners to understand application needs and develop and implement solutions
using current and emerging technologies. This position will lead development
and customization for BMC Remedy products (ITSM, Atrium CMDB, and Asset
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Remedy application developer for the ARS and ITMS Suite
- Account creation, problem resolution and performance management
- Customer workflow development, support, software build, test and
- Lifecycle support documentation development
- Will perform maintenance on Remedy SW Suite and provide basic operator
training on system
- Performs highly complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis to
provide appropriate solution.
- Conducts investigations and tests of complex software systems to
enhance performance or investigate and resolve matters of significance.
- Reviews completion and implementation of technical products to ensure
success and timeliness.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the
solution of more complex projects.
- Recommends corrections in complex technical applications and analysis
to enhance performance.
- Evaluates vendor capabilities on projects to provide required products
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Provides technical consultation to other organizations; interacts with
senior customer personnel and internal senior management.
- Manage existing Remedy Applications.
- Architect solutions in BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) up to 7.x
as well as ITSM suite, CMDB, Mid-Tier and related tools.
- Analyze, design and develop new requirements, customizing existing ITSM
applications, upgrading ITSM App from earlier version to 7.x and developing
complex applications using ARS development environment.
- Develop Crystal Reports
*1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:*
- Experience on ARS 7.x required; must have experience with upgrading
application from 6.x to 7.x.
- Experience working with software design principles
- Strong ability with email templates and inbound parsing
- Strong ability with Asset Management
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly
complex software design issues and create new software for one or more
- Good leadership skills to mentor, oversee, and lead team members
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with senior customers,
management, and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
*2) Minimum certifications/educational level:*
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, management information systems,
or related field preferred
*3) Minimum experience: *
· seven or more years of experience in software engineering and
*4) Physical Requirements: *None
*PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO BELOW ID *
Tel: 732 823 6471*103*
Fax: 732 438 6973
Email: **ch...@nihaki.com* <ch...@nihaki.com>
*URL: **www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at