Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Business Analyst w/ AVPN

Location: Middletown, NJ

Duration: 2 Years Contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Job Description:
Service Delivery (Ordering & Provisioning) Process Engineer for domestic &
international AVPN projects. Responsible for & participates in all phases of
project planning & development - user business reqts, prepares Service Delivery
reqts for Joint Reqts Document (JRD), software BRD (SwBRD), test planning, test
scenarios, manage/track UAT, ORT & CI outcomes. Prepares & publishes workcenter
Desk Level Procedures (DLPs). Delivers DLP tele-training to workcenters for
each project. Votes at various decision gates to enter/exit UAT, ORT, CI & GA.
Provides on-going workcenter support, responding to inquiries & concerns in a
professional & timely manner as well as setting up & conducting regular client
meetings. Must be able to work multiple projects at same time. Required to
attend project meetings & work sessions, group staff meetings, perform project
time tracking.

  1) AVPN Product/Process Knowledge Expert Desired

2) Preparing User Reqts Expert Required

3) Preparing/Maintaining DLPs Expert Required

4) Preparing Job Aids Expert Required

5) MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc) Expert Required

6) Client Relationships Expert Desired

7) Project Mgmt Intermediate Desired

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones