Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: PHP and FLEX

Location: Minneapolis, MN (Need Local Only)

Duration: 3+ Months

Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

This will be an on-going, Part-time position (20 hrs/week).  Need locals ONLY
please... majority of work would need to be performed on-site at client
location. Please let me know if you can assist.

Should focus on PHP and FLEX... JOOMLA is a plus, not a requirement.

·       Need about 20 hours/week of web design and development assistance.

·       Technologies include JOOMLA, PHP and FLEX

·       Most of the work should be completed on-site, day hours

·       local candidates only

·       should be a self starter that works well independently

·       Should "get" web and social networking

·       Consumer health industry, ideal candidates will have previous industry
and personal life goals that align.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter