*Please find let me know if you have any profile matching for below
requirement, thank you in advance, and appreciated your support.*

*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submits resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

Philadelphia, PA

*Duration *

6-9 Months

$65-68 Max with all inclusive

Looking for a senior consultant with 10+ yrs experience, please send resume
with 9/10 comm. skills

Cleint is looking for a senior ABAP’r with heavy FICO experience, and
excellent communication skills. Some one needs to start immediate at the
Philadelphia location. Should provide genuine reference as well.

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.