Hi,

We have an opening for.......

Job title        :   Genesys Application Developer

Location         :   Houston, TX

Contract Length  :   4 Months

Technical Requirements:

Roles and responsibilities as, Genesys Application Developer/ Analyst/
Tester

*       Validate High Level design and Version Matrix for component
dependencies and compatibility.
*       Validate installation of the Windows 2000 operating system for
compatibility with Genesys Components.
*       Validate compatibility with Oracle 8i Data Base instance and hook
into it as needed.
*       Install all Genesys components on 3 Servers at Houston IC
*       Move all configuration table data from older Genesys versions from
NOB to the Houston IC Servers
*       Execute all "Genesys Resource" tasks in project plan
*       Design and validate testing plans for the new versions of Genesys
Components, including all Interfaces, applications, scripts, and
configurations.
*       Design and execute test plans that touch the Genesys components of
the IC CSC infrastructure for the BCP, LIT, and Emergency Cutover Plans;

1. Create, review and execute test plans.

2. Review test script/code.

3. Help in escalations and coordinate resolution of issues and defects
during the upgrade process related to,

*         Pre-upgrade configuration

*         Database platform upgrade

*         Configuration and scripting changes

*         Any new functionality implementation

*         Participate in any Genesys driven report upgrades

*         Performance assessment and suggested improvements

4. Approve completion of the Genesys integration testing.

5. Conduct Genesys system/regression tests.

6. Ensure tests are conducted as per plans. .

*         Build/test and Implement CSC Call Routing solutions

*         Provide cutover support, conduct knowledge transfer, and create
solution or process documentation

*         Plan and execute details; Update Project Plan

Technical Skills and Experience

*         Genesys Certified Professional - System Consultant, Genesys Voice
Platform

*         Genesys Certified Professional - Developer, Inbound Voice Routing

*         Genesys Certified Professional - System Consultant, Inbound Voice

*         Computer telephony Genesys integration / CTI / Database

*         ERP Development and testing experience

*         Extensive experience in upgrading Genesys application servers.

Soft Skills and Experience:

*         Conversant with either IBM or Shell Project Methodology (PDF)

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Vipul

Team Lead

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 Extn: 202 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 I
vi...@ling-tech.com I
<http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/redir.asp?lid=0&newsite=http://www.ling-tec
h.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
vipul_sin...@hotmail.com I sindhuvi...@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be
removed. Remove link: mail to
<http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/compose.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=1&lid=0&intLi
stPerPage=20&ed=yWqIig6kAEXMbfqWN9QPG8o8mJKR%2BXVqwKSvjjReOhppgzo365Vkuqbcp%
2F4%2BBBdKbIM5H5%2FE%2FBzH%0D%0AdtlYIbONgBb%2Fa0PIWczfNwFJ6FQ9x0vDypqp6FFd33
9ycG8Rpv6HrdNkvfaJlybPUoM%3D&messageto=...@gatects.com> sender.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains
information intended for a specific individual(s) on
Staffing/Consulting/Recruitment purpose and it may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of Ling Technologies Inc. Any
inappropriate use, inappropriate distribution or inappropriate copying is
strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. Neither this information block, the typed name of the
sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary is
included in this message.