*Please send the resume to **sara...@tvsinfotech.com*<sara...@tvsinfotech.com>

**

*Hi,*

* **Greeting From TVS InfoTech Inc,*

* **We have very urgent REQUIREMENT FOR: RELEASE ENGINEER with Development
and QA exp*

 Currently I have a requirement for my client, Stamford, CT- 6 months+

 They need a release engg.

·         Infrastructure experience, perl, shell

·         Some dev experience

·         Qa technologies – winrunner is a plus.

·         They use homegrown tools for release management.

·         Jira, confluence – nice to have, subversion or some source control
tool

Functional Title:

QA Analyst

Overall Experience:

04-06 Yrs.

Position Description:

US Release Manager for Equities Derivatives Risk application. Duties include
coordination of release-related activities with QA, developers and business
analysts. Additional duties include improving QA process through automation
and introduction of additional testing software and technologies.

Skills required: Linux/Unix, Windows, shell scripting and general scripting
languages (e.g. Perl, Python), programming language background (Java,
C/C++), SQL.

Not required, but important skills/technologies: financial industry
background, QA automation software, batch scheduling software, software
distribution technologies.

Region:

Stamford

Work Location:

CT - 400 Atlantic Street - Stamford - 06901-3512

*Skills*

*Skill *

*Tech Interview Required *

*Mandatory *

*Skill Required *

*Experience Level *

*Date Last Used *

C++

No

No

No

01-03 Yrs.

JAVA

No

No

Yes

01-03 Yrs.

Linux

No

No

Yes

01-03 Yrs.

PERL

No

No

No

01-03 Yrs.

Python

No

No

No

01-03 Yrs.

SQL

No

No

Yes

01-03 Yrs.

UNIX

No

No

Yes

01-03 Yrs.

Unix Shell

No

No

Yes

01-03 Yrs.

XP

No

No

Yes

01-03 Yrs.

*Thanks & Regards*

 *Sarath B***

*Technical Recruiter ***

*TVS InfoTech Inc.,*

*408 - 512 - 2044 X 316*

*Direct: 209-349-6752*

*sara...@tvsinfotech.com  *

*http://www.tvsinfotech.com *

[image:
cid:image001.jpg@01C975BF.EDB8BBC0]<http://images.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.blazingangles.net/whatsthis/opinions/CMMI-logo.png&imgrefurl=http://blog.blazingangles.net/whatsthis/opinions/&h=153&w=188&sz=7&hl=en&start=6&usg=__3zaQL_eTXmuhCTyIB5rJT-zDzoI=&tbnid=zl3kRzHpon-4jM:&tbnh=83&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcmmi%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den>

Part of TVS Group of companies