Sure Shot Closure ---*Java with Viryanet* at MD for Direct Client

Please send the resumes only on

Java with Viryanet

Long Term Contract

Baltimore, MD

Don’t send the resumes without VIRYANET EXPERIENCE

Candidates should be GC/EAD/CITs

Candidates will need to do an in person interview.

*Information from the manager - *Underway is a project sponsored by BGE Home
to upgrade the current *Viryanet* software. *Viryanet*, is the current
mobile workforce management application used by BGE Home. The open contract
position will be responsible for rewriting custom developed services which
get installed into *Viryanet*, which are then registered within the
database. Role will include serving as the lead developer to conduct
analysis of all existing custom services and recode to conform with
newer *Java/WebSphere
Application Server* versions.

Candidates must have J2EE and Websphere Application Server, WSRP (Web
Services for Remote Portlets), SQL, and database experience (MSSQL and
Oracle), IBM MQ Series.

If you have candidates with Viryanet, I am sure we will get a start.

Thanks and Regards

Syed Muzaffer Ali

CyberTec Inc

703 544 3910