*Send resumes to souja...@icynergyit.com ( dont send with out requisitePro)*
6-9 month contracts
The incumbent will perform analytical/technical activities supporting the
Office of Retirement and Survivors Insurance System (ORSIS). In this role,
the qualified candidate will assist SSA in performing a gap analysis by
evaluating requirements against an existing CICS application. These
requirements will then be incorporated. The qualified candidate will perform
requirements analysis, verifying the requirements against a production
application, and document those requirements into MKS and *Requisite Pro.*
*Experience and Skill Sets:*
- Professional experience in Information *Technology (5 years for CSAP, 7
for SCSAP, 9 for LIT and 10+ for PCS)* with
- Extensive experience in business process analysis, requirements
analysis and definition, and use/application of structured methodologies,
such *as Rational Unified Process (RUP), structured analysis,* etc.
- Strong, proven and demonstrated skills in developing business process
documentation, requirements documentation, proofs of concept, and other
- Relevant experience per above labor categories working with Expediter,
*Intertest, COBOL/CICS, IDMS database, DB2, MKS* and *RequisitePro*
- Ability to lead/facilitate work sessions, interface with clients and
assist them in reviewing, requirements.
- Proficient in using MS Office tools
- Ability to effectively and accurately capture meeting minutes, and
document and publish those minutes to meeting participants.
- Excellent/proven verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible/adaptable, team oriented, and self-starting.
- Ability to interface successfully with *high-level SSA management team*
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual required; team player who can
adapt to changes in client requirements and priorities.
- Some overtime may be required (2-4 hours per week).
Thanks and Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at