Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: Maximo Application Consultant
Location: Ashburn, VA
Duration: 1 Year contract
5-7 years experience with Maximo applications
Selection of a knowledgeable contractor to support client during its
system-wide CMMS upgrade from current version of Maximo 5.1 to the software
vendors most recent version of MAXIMO version 7.1. The contractor chosen will
support the equipment system upgrade project by serving as lead for:
1. Data mapping
2. Gap analysis
3. Configuration design
4. Data migration
Experience required in the following areas
1. Have 5 7 years of experience in implementing Maximo products
2. Experience and knowledge to perform a Maximo 7.1 installation.
3. Prior installation experience using WebSphere and/or WebLogic is a plus
4. Knowledge and experience integrating the database, application and report
servers is desired
5. Prior knowledge of Maximo v5.1 as well as Maximo v7.1 applications,
including new capabilities/functionality in v7.1, (critical for gap analysis)
6. Provide assistance with the building of a golden master to use for creation
of the different environments (integration, system test, training, etc.)
7. Must be knowledgeable in the database structure for Maximo v5.1 as well as
Maximo v7.1. (Critical for data mapping)
8. Experience with the BIRT reporting tool is desired.
Have worked as techno/functional consultant with extensive knowledge in the
areas of Maximo 5.1 to 7.1 upgrades, product modules to perform fit/gap
analysis, data mapping for data migration, and reporting design with the BIRT
reporting tool in Tivoli Maximo Asset Management application.
Monthly Performance (List Tasks & Deliverables to be assigned)
Lead the following tasks during the 6 month assignment:
1. creating the data mapping
2. Creating the gap analysis
3. Providing input regarding the configuration design
4. Providing input regarding the data migration
5. Providing input with the testing strategy and approach
6. Providing input regarding the deployment strategy
Ashburn (Northern Virginia) and Washington DC
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at