*****Need Only GC/Citizen/EAD*****

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Data Analyst / Modeler

Location: Chicago, IL (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6 Months

Best rate: $50/hr (Not Negotiable)

Responsible for designing, modeling, and creating Cognos Reports. May develop
reportss across multiple Cognos studios (Report Studio and Query Studio).
Creation of report package to manage the access to information needs of the
business in a flexible but secure environment. Analyzes data requirements,
application and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and framework
manager model to determine most appropriate method. In design considers balance
optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization
factors. Required Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience in
similar work environment. Minimum of 3 years of IT work experience focused in
data base design and data management. Experience as a team member on project
teams in a cross-functional environment. Experience with Cognos 8.3 BI
(Report,Query, and Analysis Studio) is essential with DB2 experience a plush.
Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing business needs. Health
insurance industry background desired

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter