This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to *ajan...@margin10.com*

*SAP Functional Adobe Consultant – Senior*

* *

Location: FL

Duration: 1-2 Months

Rate: Negotiable + Expenses

****Consultant must be FUNCTIONAL to complete the design work*****

Client would like consulting assistance in configuring and documenting a new
ADOBE payroll statement form. Knowledge transfer during the work activities
will be a key objective. You will assist the client in the following project

A. Complete functional specification for the new payroll statement with an
ADOBE form.  This configuration should include all tables to be used,
function modules, BADI's, BAPI's, etc.  A wireframe of the form should be
part of the functional specification, such as font, size, type, images,
colors, etc.

B. The SAP Adobe Consultant will review the functional specification and
will then configure the Adobe form including binding.
Documentation is in scope and will be provided by SAP consultants

*Position:* Hyperion/EPM/BI/Hyperion Workforce Planning

*Location:* New Jersey

*Duration:* 2-3 months

*Rate:* Negotiable + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

The customer needs a Lead technical consultant to design and implement the
Hyperion budgeting application with Workforce Planning.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*