Here is a hot requirement for *< Java Technical Lead (OR) Senior Java
Developer – NYC, NY – 6 Months >*. Please let us know if you have any
suitable consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *Java Technical Lead (OR) Senior Java Developer
*Location: *NYC, NY
*Duration: *6 Months
- Tech Lead/Senior Java Developer with significant front-end web
application development experience.
- This individual will independently perform software development design,
integration and construction of a web application/portal and provide
production support of these applications.
- In addition, the individual performs software development design,
integration and construction, support, and maintenance of a set of libraries
shared by a number of applications.
- He/she will mentor junior developers and assist project management with
- The job demands liaison with regional and global teams (Singapore,
Pune, New York, London), and hence the person should be flexible to adjust
his/her working hours and ensure his/her duties are covered fully.
- Strong Java/J2EE background
- Hands-on web based front-end development experience (using a major AJAX
framework such as EXT-JS, GWT, DOJO)
- Extensive experience using Struts (or a similar major web framework
e.g., JSF, Spring Web Flow, Apache Beehive)
- Experience of designing and implementing object-oriented solutions
utilizing recognized design and architecture patterns
- Experience using enterprise middleware technologies such as JMS,
- Experience using Hibernate and Spring
- Knowledge of XML and XML Schema
- The ability to read and understand UML models
- Knowledge of SQL and databases (Oracle/Sybase)
- 10+ years of application development experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for the purpose of
interacting with project stakeholders and team members.
- Experience in Wall Street firms, Knowledge of trading/operations.
- Bachelors Degree required. Masters Degree preferred.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at