We have an opening for.......
Job title : Siebel Analyst
Location : Chicago, IL
Contract Length : 6+ Months
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or
Mathematics or its equivalent.
* 4 - 6 years of software development experience.
* 2 - 3 years of Siebel experience with exposure to Siebel data model,
data mapping, EIM.
* Working experience with Siebel 7.5 to 8.0 upgrade process.
* Certification in Siebel 8.x
* Knowledge of Siebel 8.x data model differences and new features.
* Exposure to trouble shooting techniques.
* Working experience with SQL, database, data analysis and data
* Knowledge of application development life cycle and methodology.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
* Effective planning, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Good team player with the ability to mentor other team members.
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate or Employer Details:
Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641I Cell: 408-725-7962 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 I
h.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a REMOVE in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be
removed. Remove link: mail to
9ycG8Rpv6HrdNkvfaJlybPUoM%3D&messageto=...@gatects.com> sender. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains
information intended for a specific individual(s) on
Staffing/Consulting/Recruitment purpose and it may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of Ling Technologies Inc.. Any
inappropriate use, inappropriate distribution or inappropriate copying is
strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately
delete the message. Neither this information block, the typed name of the
sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
electronic signature, unless a specific statement to the contrary is
included in this message.
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at