Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client HOT REQ.

If so, please do reply to

*Xyant Technology is looking for *

Title: *Tester***

Location: *Richardson**, TX*
Duration: *3 month contract**
*Rate: *DOE*

End to end testing covering the entire business process flows from the
initial point of sale through to all of the downstream systems and outputs
including but not limited to these apps/interfaces: Opus, pdc, system x,
phoenix, telegence, Care, Olam, Ecommerce, Quick pay, CAS, Uverse, DST,
Telco and Common Services.

Uverse - Responsible for testing Uverse E2E, includes flow through testing
between Mobility and Wireline to ensure all 20 plus CSI interfaces are
functioning, retail front end testing include OPUS, PDC.

This also includes tracking all Sev 1 and Sev 2 defects that require
resolution, etc. CSI -Responsible for testing Uverse specific interfaces
with specific profiles.

This testing also includes the retest of Uverse specific defects, pulling
detailed XML logs, and trouble shooting environment/code/data issues until
resolved. CP09 Contingency plan.

* Skills Inventory:*

* *

1) Multi tasking – Intermediate - Desired

2) Core end to end testing – Intermediate - Required

3) QuickTestPro – Intermediate - Required

4) Test Director – Intermediate - Required

5) Testing Portal – Intermediate - Required

6) UNIX Environments – Intermediate - Required

7) Windows – Intermediate - Required

8) Software Testing – Intermediate - Required

9) Telegence CSM Application – Intermediate - Required

*Do let me know, is your company minority certified? *

Thanks n Regards

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)<>