Hi Partner,

This is a very Hot Req for my Direct Client, so send me the requirements as
soon as possible to mi...@bluespacetech.com or can also call me on 818 630
5730.

Oracle Functional AR/TAX/ Advanced Collections

Location: Austin, TX

Length: 8 months

Start: ASAP
Interview :phone

Rate: open + expenses

·         Need strong *Functional  Architect,* Strong  product knowledge in
the areas of EBS R12 AR/Adv Collections/Cash Management/OTC to engage in
fit/gaps, design, config, testing, troubleshooting,

·         Ability to perform and guide client on Multi-Org Setup through
workshop or other facilitation.

·         Requires solid facilitation, functional dseign and documentation
skills. with great client interpersonal and communication skills to assist
client with  System, Application technical architecture.

·         Work with offshore delivery team  Footprint is O2C with strong
emphasis on dealing with retail channel including integration with front end
B2B.

·         Retail industry background. R12.

·         Retail abilities to understand partner integration needs.

·         Knowledge of Spanish, Chinese or French is a plus

I look forward for your earliest response.

Mirza

Sr Technical Recruiter

Blue Space Technologies

818 630 5730