*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Java/J2ee Consultant (DOJO, AJAX and Widget)*

*Location: NJ*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Note: Must have DOJO, AJAX and Widget.....Please do not send normal Java
Developer resumes.*

Client looking for a candidate who has worked with DOJO Templates, AJAX and
Widget lifecycle.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager