Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Business Analyst w/ ITIL
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Bloomington, IL (Need Local Only)
Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

Responsibilities:

Provide direction to Decision Support Services (DSS) to implement and customize
the various State Farm Service Management (SM) standards and processes so that
DSS understands how Service Management processes can be utilized to support and
manage data for business intelligence.

Gather information, conduct research and keeping abreast of business & IT
industry trends to provide business solutions

Developing, documenting, and communicating Service Level Management (SLM)
strategy, knowledge, and information.

Coordinate and create the development of processes, procedures, training &
other communication

Develop and execute presentation materials to educate Decision Support Services
(DSS) on Service Level Management (SLM).

HP Service Desk and HP Service Manager tool experience, as well as Service
Catalog, Cognos and other SM reporting tools

Establish and maintain a strong relationship with various business partners to
help them define them apply Service Management principles

Consult, drive, participate and contribute to strategy, development, and
improvement of Service Management process within the service, function,
components, workgroups and other efforts.

Help resolve issues.

MUST HAVE:

Background in Information Technology

Background in Business Intelligence

Industry experience of ITIL

Practical application knowledge of Service Management used

Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written

Strong analytical abilities and understanding of technical concepts

Ability to work in a dynamic environment

Uses broad-based knowledge in analyzing potential impact of change to other
areas

Ability to manage and prioritize work with highest level of autonomy

Ability to provide highest level of support for problem and issue resolution

Critical Competencies:

Conceptual Thinking - Ability to identify patterns or connections between
situations that are not obviously related.

Information Seeking - Go beyond the questions that are routine or required.

Influencing Others - Ability to persuade, convince, influence, or impress
others.

Optimizing Team Performance - Works cooperatively with others, be part of the
team, work together.

Analytical Thinking - Organizes the parts of a problem, situation, etc., in a
systematic way.

Drive for Results - Exceeding expectations.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.