Hi business Partners,

Reply to vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com

Please let me know if you have any Pharmaceutical Business Analyst with you
and reply me with suitable resumes and contact details ASAP.

Title: *Pharmaceutical Business Analyst*

Location: *Kenilworth**, NJ*

Rate: *$40CTC (Not negotiable)*

Duration: *6 months+*

Extensive experience in gathering business requirements and translating them
into IT requirements. Looking for someone with Pharma exp*. (A MUST)*

Someone who has knowledge of financial applications. Experience with .net
apps and complex architecture. Experienced Tech writer and tester

Excellent written/verbal communications

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan** *

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *211|| F: 609 228 4646*
*vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com*