Hi Partners,

This is reddi from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Requirement Details:*

*Title:** **Release Manager***

*Location: **Stamford CT**.*

* Duration: **6 Months**.*

* No of positions: **1**.*

*Role & Responsibilities*

* Duties include coordination of release-related activities with QA,

* developers and business analysts. Additional duties include improving QA

* process through automation and introduction of additional testing software

* and technologies.

*  Batch scheduling software, Software distribution
technologies              *

*Technical Skills*

*  Unix, Windows, Shell/Perl/Python scripting, Java, C++, SQL and
Quality     *

* Center/QTP

 *With Regards:

2890 Carpenter Road,