Hi Partner,

I have quick Req with my client so do let me know if you have any
consultants available.

*Location :*  Langhorne PA

*  Duration :*  6 Months

Designs and builds relational databases. 5 to 7 years experience in Oracle
development with extensive skill sets in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Views,
Materialized Views and Oracle scripts. Should be familiar with all aspects
of Oracle database technology and database tuning, especially in Oracle 10g.
Should be well versed in data modeling including Star Schemas. Familiarity
with Reporting and Business Intelligence is highly desirable.

Behavior Characteristics:

     *Skill*

**

*Required / Desired*