*Title: Sr. BI and Data warehousing Consultant*
*Location: Redmond, Washington 98052/98053*
*Start Date: ASAP *
*Duration: 3+ months *
*We need someone who is local.*
*Role:* Initially individual will be working on existing business objects
environment and interface related to client’s legacy SCM solution. Down the
line start working on the big picture of BI/Analytics.
*Position Description: *
- Designs, develops, tests and implements complex jobs and sequences
using ETL Tools.
- The candidate will assist in data analysis efforts and should have
experience in Business Objects.
- The successful candidate must have good non-technical communication
skills and problem-solving skills.
- The individual needs to be able to work with other technical team
members such as the Data Warehouse Architect, Infrastructure Resources,
Database Administrators, etc, as well as members from the business team.
- Min. 6 yrs experience in BI and Data warehousing.
- The individual should be capable of re-defining BI and Analytics for an
enterprise and help them in deciding & implementing new products considering
- It’s a high visibility role and we’re looking for a person with good
communications skills, positive attitude, quick in building strong
relationship, should be able to manage political pressures.
Thanks & Regards,
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak
It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at