Reply back to *sure...@beyondtekit.com* <sure...@beyondtekit.com> – (Local
to VA only)
Our direct client is looking for * : Remedy Configuration Specialist*
Location: *McLean**, VA***
Duration:* 3 - 6 Months*
*Please send me your candidate's resume along with the following details.*
*Candidate's Contact Number: *
*Candidate's E-mail id: *
*Candidate's Present Location: *
· TS Transformation - Service Operations Management is focused on
aligning TS processes to ITIL and automating these processes via the Remedy
· Responsible for the configuration, administration, development and
maintenance of the Remedy suite of tools.
· Primary responsibilities will include configuration of the various
Remedy modules like incident, problem, change, SLM, asset, CMDB, etc and
development activities to enhance the capabilities or to integrate the
Remedy suite of applications with other tools and applications in Freddie.
· Also included will be the creation, population and integration of the
CMDB with other tools and data sources.
· Remedy 7.x experience
· Development, Administration, Configuration of AR Server, CMDB,
Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, SLM, Service Request Module, Dashboard &
Analytics, Knowledge Management and any other applications that are part of
the BMC Remedy suite.
· Consultants who have integration experience and are have been involved
in building integrations between Remedy and other tools like Blade logic,
Clear quest etc will be given preference.
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -823**
Fax: 714-364-9705** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at