Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Oracle Architect
2+ months (Extendable)
Des Moines, IA
Rate: ALAP

Need Oracle Database Architect with experience in the Oracle 10g.

1) Data analysis and modeling skills using Oracle 10g
2) Experience with dimensional modeling and data warehousing.
3) Ability to work with development team members to define the needed database
table modifications.
4) Proven experience in resolving database related design issues
5) Ability to respond to business and development teams questions.
6) Excellent Communication Skills

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter