****Need Only GC/ US Citizens/EAD****

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: CCNA and CCIE Certified Network Engineers
Duration: 24 months

Location: Atlanta, GA/ Englewood, CO and multiple locations
Rate: $35/hr (Not Negotiable)

Job Description:

Searching for several experienced Network Engineers who are CCNA and CCIE
certified with Network Design, Gateway/Gatekeeper, Cisco CVP and Dial-Peers
experience to support our major Telecommunications company's largest customers
which would include Continental Airlines, Best Buy, IRS, Microsoft, Citigroup,
UPS, Blue Cross Blue Shield, PR Newswire and many more.

Position Description:
Candidate will provide customer support on Cisco ICM, CVP, IPCC platforms.
Support the customers Scripting and Networks.  Must have excellent
communication and phone skills.  CCIE and CCNA certifications are required.

Required Skills:

1.     Cisco ICM

2.     Cisco CVP

3.     Cisco IPCC