Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

*Please send your responses to kam...@legendsolutionsinc.com***

Below is my client opening.

*Tittle : Oracle Developer with Datawarehousing
Location:  Tampa ,FL*

*Rate : $40/$ C2C
Duration : 6 months (with extension to 18 months)*

*Industry: Telecoms*

*Job Duties & Responsibilities:**

*Starting heavy development in 2 weeks and we are in need of highly skilled
resources in the following areas:

   - ODI development
   - Essbase cube development
   - Oracle data base / Data Warehousing
   - OBIEE

We are working on the Oracle 11 version.  We need mentors in these areas to
not only perform the development but bring our existing staff into these new
tools and assist with their learning curve, as well as help us take full
advantage of the new features this version / tool set has to offer.

*T**hanks and Regards

kamesh
Sr.Technical Recruiter
LegendsolutionsInc