Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
*Position : Business Objects
*Prior Wells Fargo Client Exp is MUST *
*Local candidates! Please do not send 6-7 yrs of experience candidates.*
Date required: 04/01/2009
end date: 10/01/2009
Location: Columbia , MD
Position Description: Experience Level: 4 year degree plus *9-10
· Must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills. High
amount of communication with other technical teams and business users.
· Acts as an expert in designing, developing, implementing, and
supporting *Business Object*s.
· Acts as a *high-level technical role* for *Business Objects
Universes* in providing application design guidance and consultation
utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and
· Performs analysis on extremely complex problems where analysis of
situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
· Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes
technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms
· broad knowledge of *Business Objects XIR2 or newer version. *
· *Universe design/development is required. *
· They must be able to do more than push the appropriate buttons in
· Some WEBI/DESI reporting may be needed, but isn't a primary
· Candidate needs to understand the server components and how they
relate, but will not be responsible for server issues.
· Experience/knowledge of the *Business Objects SDK would be
helpful. (SDK is a design kit)*
· Designing, developing, implementing, supporting and documenting
Business Objects related systems/applications.
· *Working closely with ETL developers and DBAs to design and
implement shared architecture to efficiently and effectively support
Business Objects. *
· Working closely with business users to verify data requirements
and access output needs.
· Troubleshooting Business Objects issues.
· Estimating and measuring *Business Objects system impacts (CPU,
memory, disk, network) of designs,* *before and after deployment. *
· *Optimization and tuning of new and existing Business Objects
(environments, universes, reports).*
Additional preferred skills:
· The team supports other products such as *Ascential DataStage and
QlikView.* A candidate that also has development experience in either of
these tools is desired.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at