Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Java with DOJO

Location                               :  Warren, NJ

Duration                                :  6 months

Green Card Holder only

F2F after initial phone screen*---

J2EE with DOJO and Struts Experience

5+ years with javascript, JSP, servlet, java, XML, pl/sql

5+ developing large corporate web applications

RAD , Websphere, Oracle a MUST

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-5160

the inconvenience caused.