************************* PLEASE RESPOND TO **...@optyinc.com*<s...@optyinc.com>
* **************** *
**
************************DIRECT CLIENT ****** URGENT  REQ*******************
*

 *Microsoft Axapta Developer* - Immediate fill

Position: AX Developer

Location: Appleton, Wisconsin

Start date : ASAP.

Time frame:  3 – 6 months  (remote work option not available)

Bill rate: All inclusive $45/hr - $50/hr (DOE).

*Required*:

*An Axapta developer who know to program and modify AX forms and reports
using MorphX++ and has a good understanding of the underlying table
structures. *

*And our preference will be to have Axapta developers who have a basic
understanding of Tectura (Built over Axapta 3.0)*

*Let me know if you have any one that fits this description and send some
resumes for screening.*

1.       *Microsoft AX Technical Consultant*- ( 1 Position)

·         5 years of work experience. At least 2 implementation/upgrade
experience.

·         Should know to program/Modify *AX forms* & Report using *MorphX++.
*

·         Knowledge of *FRX.*

·         Knowledge of BI tool-> *TARGIT BI*.

·         Basic understanding of *Tectura AX IP* on Packaging..

Good to have -> cross functional or technical skills in Dynamics AX or
Dynamics NAV applications. Communication should be @ excellent level.

Above skills are mandatory, otherwise will not be considered.

*Resume to be sent with complete education details.  *

Regards
Sri
Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.
Our Mission is to consistently deliver optimum, cost effective, valuable
IT-based solutions to our clients

Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.,
95 White Bridge Road, Suite 111,
Nashville, TN-37205