Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  XML Programmer

Location                               :  Eagan, MN (Need Local to MN)

Duration                                :  3 + months

Submit only locals
Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Job Requirements:

·    Bachelors degree in computer science.

  a.. MINIMUM of 2-3 years previous experience in XML data editing.
  b.. Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate
with individuals at various levels within the organization.
  c.. Strong critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills; excellent
attention to detail.
  d.. Time management skills for managing multiple tasks simultaneously, while
completing work within allocated time frames.
·        Significant experience using Microsoft Excel and familiarity with
other Microsoft applications.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218