Hi Partners,

This is reddi from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :
*redd...@openboxsolutions.com<va...@openboxsolutions.com>
*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Requirement Details:*

*Java/Yantra experience for a 6+ month contract in Ohio.

Please only send java/yantra developers don't send java developers**
*

*YANTRA Java Developer*

YANTRA Java Developer - YANTRA IS A MUST FOR THIS POSITION These developers
should embrace the unit testing, code coverage, code quality, pairing and
iterative design and development that are inherent in the Agile process.
Technical Skills: Yantra UI and Framework Yantra RF UI development Eclipse
or Websphere Application Development Java J2EE JSP JMS XML J-Unit JBOSS
experience helpful Oracle LINUX/UNIX Source Code Control, preferably SVN It
is required that these resources have strong, direct Agile experience as we
would like for them to coach several of our current staff who have not had a
lot of exposure to an Agile approach on a project. For this reason, we are
looking for resources that are not only strong Developers or Testers.

Skill Set: JAVA, AGILE

State: OH

Job Type: Contract

Contract Duration: 6 months