*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Technical Lead (PeopleSoft 9.0 Service Procurement)*

*Location: Philadelphia PA or Temple Terrace FL*

*Duration: Long Term*

 Note: Must have extensive experince in *Procurement.*

*Required Skills
*• Recent Large scale (enterprise level) implementation of *PeopleSoft (PS)
9.0 Service Procurement (sPRO) module
*• Must be able to architect, setup, configure and customize sPRO module for
complex services
• 5+ years hands on PS Procurement experience
• PS workflow configuration / customization

*Desired Skills*
• *PS 9.0 eProcurement* setup, configuration, and customization
• PeopleTools certification
• PS 9.0 enterprise certification

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao