Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: VMS Project Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: ALAP

The job description is below.

-This is not a buyer position

-Need someone with some exposure to service delivery, good customer service
skills, stakeholder mgmt and ability to asses high risk.

-Need someone that can present and win new business, strong relationship
building and presentation skills.

-It would be a plus if they had some technical skills on Purchase to pay.

-Asses existing processes and consult on process improvement, report on client

-Onboard suppliers and contracts

-Adding managers to the system

-Look at quality, conduct surveys

-Be the point of customer escalation.

-Good time mgmt skills

-Working with offshore teams so there might be some travel to India

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.