*Hi Everybody,*

* Greetings from KSOURCE INC!!!*

*  **POSITION          :        JAVA ARCHITECT WITH JVM APPLICATION
CONSULTANT*

*  LOCATION         :        SHELTON, CT*

*  DURATION        :        FULL TIME / C 2 H*

*  RATE                    :        DOE *

* PROJECT DESCRIPITON:*

 *The client is looking for JAVA ARCHITECT WITH JVM APPLICATION
EXPERIENCE *should
be United States Citizen or Naturalized Citizen – Green Card and other is ok
not to be)

*Job Description*:

 Ø      Day –to –Day Application Services Operations including code pushes &
troubleshoots web applications

Ø      Management of JVM’s

Ø      Handle to W2W and SSWR processes for application teams

Ø      Monitoring, Scripting and process automation

Ø      Enforce and execute Polices & Procedures for Web Operations

Ø      Security, practice and stand enforcement

Ø      Execute build of new application instance and platform environment

Ø      Manage configurations, implementations, and maintenance of Jboss
Application server and Apache Webserver software components in 24 x7 highly
available environment

Ø      Provide system performance tuning and root cause determination

Ø      Tuning JVM, performance management, 24x7 support applications

Ø      Manage & monitor the JVM performance in regards to heap size, garbage
collection and JDBC pools.

Ø      Provide third level diagnosis, resolution and escalation of system
and application problems.

Ø      Trouble-shoot and resolve system problems and outages

Ø      Provide timely and appropriate documentation of work, such as project
issues, weekly status, and technical action plans

Ø      Reporting

Ø      Manage incidents, problems and outages with application and
infrastructure support teams

Send me your candidate’s profile to s...@ksourceinc.com;

Thanks & Regards,

SAM(Recruiter)

KSOURCE  INC
Phone: 972-607-9839 x 204 | 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
5005 Royal Lane, Suite # 104, Irving , Texas 75063, USA

s...@ksourceinc.com;
IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

www.ksourceinc.com;

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***