Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Morristown, NJ
Duration: 11+ Months Contract

Rate: $41/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Description:
replace two consultants who have reached their 24 month limit. Resources needed
to support production as well as corporate releases.

Job Description:
-SAP ABAP developer with 5 to 7 years of development experience in the SAP
telecommunications solution RM-CA,the SAP Utilities solution CCS, CRM CIC or
FI(GL & AR).
-Financial background particularly accounts receivables is desired.
-Java experience is a plus.
-Candidates need SOLID experience in User Exits, Dialog Programming,and ABAP
objects.
-Familiarity of data republication between CRM and R/3 a plus.
-Previous experience developing ABAP Interfaces and modifying IDOCs also a
plus.
-Experience should include a minimum of two life cycle implementations.
-Good communication and documentation skills a must.
* Responsibilities will include: Interfacing with the Business analysts;
Deriving technical specifications from high-level functional specifications;
SAP Enhancement and Integration Testing.

Qualifications:  1) SAP - CRM (Cust Intermediate Required 2) SAP - ABAP (Adv
Expert Required 3) SAP - Archiving Entry Level Required 4) SAP - ECC (Ente
Intermediate Required 5) COMMUNICATION SKILLS Expert Required 6) DOCUMENTATION
SKILLS Expert Required 7) FINANCIAL EXP/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE B Intermediate
Desired 8) JAVA EXPERIENCE Expert Desired

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)