J.D. Edwards Financial Systems Support Analyst (Functional), located
in the Lawrenceville, NJ area.
It is projected to last 6 months with the potential for extension.
Please note the *submittal format* below, and submit appropriate candidates
with an all-inclusive hourly rate, contact phone number and e-mail address.
When I call for a screening, I may ask for technical reference information
(previous technical project managers' names and contact phone numbers).
Please ask candidates to have this information available to supply over the
phone or by e-mail. I will always give strong preference, especially when
there is a large candidate pool, to candidates who are direct employees of
your company, rather than a partner company of yours.
I expect, at a minimum, that candidates have at least four (4) years of
project experience working on site in the U.S. If they are outstanding in
other areas, I will consider candidates with as little as three (3) years,
but no less than that.
*Required submittal format* for candidates; please input this information
into the body of your e-mail:
Candidate's full first and last name:
(This should be their official names on any ID forms, etc, in order
to avoid future confusion)
Verify if the person is your direct employee or a partner company’s
All-inclusive hourly rate:
Please note that several of our client companies are requiring that
candidates selected for projects go through background checks and/or drug
screenings. These screenings, if required, will be paid for by Technisource.
Candidates will be required to provide date of birth, U.S. Social Security
number and recent address. Please DO NOT submit anyone who can not comply
with these requirements.
Thank you in advance for your help. Here are the details of the requirement:
J.D. Edwards Financial Systems Support Analyst (Functional) Lawrenceville,
Purpose: Provide day-to-day support of THE COMPANY financial systems through
a combination of hands-on JDE experience and ability to learn and support
other finance applications specific to the company.
• Provide hands on day to day support of all the company Financial
Systems including, but not limited to JDE v 8.12.
• Partner with business areas to understand and prioritize
information needs, and translate business requirements into systems
• Sustain business users’ processes as they relate to supported
• Develop new business processes. Modify existing systems to
improve business unit productivity. Recognize and document business process
gaps and propose improvements.
• Support the implementation of system enhancements and new systems
through the project life cycle.
• Lead user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess
user needs, recommend and implement changes.
• Develop specifications for system changes and coordinates the
systems development life cycle.
• Responsible for analysis, design, testing, system documentation
and user training.
• Manage business-related process issues as they relate to
• Maintain and manage data in a timely manner.
• Investigate data discrepancies. Detect and resolve application
• Assess impact of new releases of software on current procedures.
Test and implement new releases or patches. Manage the upgrade process in
accordance with project methodologies.
• Participate and execute project and routine tasks.
• Define and document business reporting requirements. Design and
develop business reports.
• Provide user support pertaining to financial systems and
pro-actively resolve user requirements
• Maintain vendor accountability for product functionality.
Document “bugs” and submit new system requirements to vendor for product
• Familiar with GL, AP/AF, Fixed assets and international
• Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving.
• Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation.
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Information Technology.
Preference will be given for candidate with both.
Specific Functional Requirements:
• Hands on knowledge of Foreign Currency companies and transactions
• Prefer candidates with following system exposures (One or more):
J.D. Edwards V8.12, OutlookSoft
• Very good understanding of ERP applications.
• Ability to analyze the data and data structures, including cubes.
• Ability to work with several Finance users and help them resolve
system /process issues as they occur.
• Three to six years of experience or the equivalent combination of
education and experience with financial and accounting systems, forecasting
and asset valuation systems.
• Strong knowledge in MS office tools specifically Excel, Access
and MS Project.
• Good understanding of Databases specifically SQL Server.
• Good understanding of interfaces, integrations and process flows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at