Hi ,

We are looking for a System Administrator (Unix/Linux) who can start
immediately!! This is a 1 month + project in the Lakewood, Colorado

*Please reply me resumes to ku...@openboxsolutions.com*

Please Note!

* We are interviewing for this position immediately. Our client
needs a consultant to start on or around March 23rd, 2009.
* Any experience with PostgreSQL is a HUGE plus!!!!!!!!

Required Skills:

* Strong Unix Systems Administration skills.
* Linux System Administration experience.
* Any experience with PostgreSQL is a HUGE plus!!!!!!!!

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

OpenBox Solutions Inc.

Direct: 734-418-2582

Fax: (734) 975-9380

P* **save trees. Print Only When Necessary*