Reply to *sure...@beyondtekit.com* <sure...@beyondtekit.com>
This is for my direct client opening for *Enterprise Solution Architect -
Chicago, IL*. This is *3 Months* *contract* position. The Hourly rate is *
Responsible for setting the overall direction, policies, standards and
guidelines for the IS organization's technology environment. Familiarity
with all aspects of the business at the enterprise level. Lead the
development and maintenance of the technical, application, information and
infrastructure strategies. Ensure that enterprise architectures are
developed, maintained and integrated within the process of strategy
development and technology planning. Maintain close working relationships
with executive and business management to understand firm and technology
goals and requirements.
· Leads architecture team in the development of strategic architectures
(application, technical, information and infrastructure)for the technology
· Develops and manages an architecture governance process to ensure
compliance of all projects to the desired state architecture.
· Provides Buy/Hold/Sunset recommendations for application portfolio
· Develops a technology innovation program to plan optimal uses of new or
existing technologies by leveraging cross-firm technology research and pilot
· Ensures that the architectural design of the technology organization and
its information systems are aligned to the organizations / business
· Ensures that the business rules are consistent across the organization,
that interfaces and information flows are standardized.
and connectivity and interoperability are managed across the enterprise and
outside it where necessary
· Facilitates and manages change related to any aspect of the enterprise.
· Develops organization-wide architecture standards for infrastructure, data
interchange and common applications.
· Provides deep expertise in two or more technology domains.
· Establish strong working relationships with other architects.
· Establish strong working relationships with the business, operations and
other technology organizations.
· Participate in and support cross technology process improvement
· Participate in firm-wide Architecture / Engineering working groups, and
ensure that the technology organization is aligned to corporate technology
· Monitor workload of staff to ensure team members are consistently managed
· Proactively mentor managers to, in-turn, promote consistent career
management, performance measurement and skill development of junior staff
· Identify ways to share resources across business services / processes to
promote information sharing and career / skill development through job
· Identify programs to grow architects from within the technology
· Technical Writing
· Verbal Communication Skills
· Written Communication
· IS architecture
· Presentation Skills
· Project Management
· Application Development
· Avaya PBX/ACD
- This consultant will help guide us through the strategy process, make
suggestions as to technical documentation formats and will be the lead
technical documenter on the project.
- This consultant must have prior experience in telephony, specifically
the contact center space and ideally with some Nortel, Avaya, Cisco and
- This consultant must have prior experience in going through the
strategy process and in documenting strategies.
- This consultant will assist with the creation of the program
Deliverables. They include: Program Plan, Vendor Comparison, Scope and
Assumptions, Short-Term Roadmap, Strategy Document, High Level Sizing
Effort, Strategy Roadmap and Program Plan.
- This consultant will also assist with creation of vendor comparison
criteria documentation, maintaining program communication channels, etc.
- Schedule is 12 weeks with 75% load.
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -823**
Fax: 714-364-9705** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at