Please respond to **

We have an urgent opening with one of our direct clients.

Please find the details of the job as hereunder

*Position Title:* Tivoli Monitoring - ITM / TEP
***Location:* NY
*Duration:* 6 months
*Interview Type:* Phone + Face-2-Face
·          Looking for someone having experience in *IBM Tivoli monitoring
tools*, specifically - *ITM V6.1 *and *TEP *in an * AIX *environment.
·          Ability to develop customer requirements and translate into
monitoring solutions using ITM and TEP.
·          Install and configure *ITM *and *TEP *to meet monitoring
·          Troubleshoot issues and problems with the tools and work with *IBM
*Technical Support and IBM Lab Advocates as necessary.
·          Must be able to work with different customer groups to accomplish
all tasks.
·          Given the overall goals, candidate must take the lead in holding
discussions, developing requirements and doing implementations, based on
his/her experience in similar customer situations.

Please respond to **