Please respond to *bhara...@fcs-inc.com*
I have a new requirement for a J.D. Edwards Financial Systems Support
Analyst (Functional), located in the Lawrenceville, NJ area.
It is projected to last 6 months with the potential for extension.
J.D. Edwards Financial Systems Support Analyst (Functional) *Lawrenceville*,
Purpose: Provide day-to-day support of THE COMPANY financial systems through
a combination of hands-on JDE experience and ability to learn and support
other finance applications specific to the company.
- Provide hands on day to day support of all the company Financial
Systems including, but not limited to JDE v 8.12.
- Partner with business areas to understand and prioritize information
needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Sustain business users’ processes as they relate to supported
- Develop new business processes. Modify existing systems to improve
business unit productivity. Recognize and document business process gaps and
- Support the implementation of system enhancements and new systems
through the project life cycle.
- Lead user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user
needs, recommend and implement changes.
- Develop specifications for system changes and coordinates the systems
development life cycle.
- Responsible for analysis, design, testing, system documentation and
- Manage business-related process issues as they relate to supported
- Maintain and manage data in a timely manner.
- Investigate data discrepancies. Detect and resolve application errors.
- Assess impact of new releases of software on current procedures. Test
and implement new releases or patches. Manage the upgrade process in
accordance with project methodologies.
- Participate and execute project and routine tasks.
- Define and document business reporting requirements. Design and develop
- Provide user support pertaining to financial systems and pro-actively
resolve user requirements
- Maintain vendor accountability for product functionality. Document
“bugs” and submit new system requirements to vendor for product enhancement.
- Familiar with GL, AP/AF, Fixed assets and international accounting.
- Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Information Technology. Preference
will be given for candidate with both.
*Specific Functional Requirements:*
- Hands on knowledge of Foreign Currency companies and transactions
- Prefer candidates with following system exposures (One or more): J.D.
Edwards V8.12, OutlookSoft
- Very good understanding of ERP applications.
- Ability to analyze the data and data structures, including cubes.
- Ability to work with several Finance users and help them resolve system
/process issues as they occur.
- Three to six years of experience or the equivalent combination of
education and experience with financial and accounting systems, forecasting
and asset valuation systems.
- Strong knowledge in MS office tools specifically Excel, Access and MS
- Good understanding of Databases specifically SQL Server.
- Good understanding of interfaces, integrations and process flows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at