Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Senior Security Director\PM

12+ months

Detroit, MI

Rate: $50-55/hr

**Must have PMP/PMI and strong Financial Retail experience**

Must be very high level -

Senior Security data loss prevention PM. - Identity & Access Management,
Network Segmentation, Secure Environment for Emerging Markets, Security
Scanning, Security Standards and Baselines, Strong Authentication

Job Description:
Looking for senior Project Managers who have executed in large Projects in a
given skill set. Must have project delivery experience in the 5 million and up
range for large corporations dealing with SOX compliance and Best Practices.
Must have strong project management methodology and or PMI or PMP. High energy,
High level communicator who can converse with both upper management and the
lines of Business. Must have proven full life cycle project delivery skills and
can take projects from inception to fruition. Experience with in sourcing and
outsourcing a large plus. Proven track record in managing projects that are
both national and international. Big 3 experience a plus and or strong
Financial Retail experience preferred. Must be willing to work in Detroit.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.