Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

*Title: GIS Consultant***

*Duration: 6 Months++** ***

*Location: Miami,** Florida***

*Interviewing this week.** ***

*Rate :$45/per hr *

*Start date ASAP***

* *

*Skills :*

*¡   **They are looking for a well-versed GIS candidate to come in and work
with ESRI products.***

*¡   **For 60% of the time he will be managing GIS internally, doing maps,
assessing data and product verification.***

*¡   **40% of the time he will be doing GIS maintenance, data verification
and reconciliation.***

*¡   **Rate is open at this time since it is a bidding process, please let
me know what rates you are seeing so we can send it to the manager.***

*¡   **To start April 1st.***

*¡   **One face to face interview if local--- if not local one phone and one
face to face.  He will give preference to local candidates.***

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>