Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Solaris Admin

Location                               :  Hightstown, NJ

Duration                                :  3 + months

Rate                                       :  $40/Hr on C2C

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Responsibilities:

  a.. Provides Solaris System Administration support for Data Center migration
project.
  b.. Provide support to migration team for Solaris Servers which includes
verifying server inventory for the Omega and 55W Data Centers.
  c.. Work closely with Systems Engineering Teams to provide data and onsite
support for move preparation and execution.
  d.. Must be able to meet strict deadlines for system patches and updates for
move readiness.
  e.. Must be able to diagnose level 1 problem and work with Sun for hardware
support.
  f.. Must have good attention to detail and be able to work independently as
needed.
  g.. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with
non-local staff.
  h.. Occasional travel may be required between Secaucus, NJ and NYC.
  i.. Off-Shift support and weekend work will be required.
  j.. Attention to detail a must.
Required Skills:

  a.. 5 years Solaris admin
  b.. Data Center migration experience
  c.. Fast paced environment with strict deadlines
  d.. Client likes candidates from financial industry

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-5160